Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Life Is Passing Me By

Just went and finished off with CET Physics and Chem. It was much better than Maths!!

Hmmm. Now I'm feeling a little flat. I don't really have much to do. Have to start studying for Comed, but yeah, there's a tiny little problem. I don't really wanna!! Hopefully SMU's admission letter comes through in the next week or two. Then I can show Comed my finger! Oh btw, the fool is back in town. Yes, Vivek Iyer has now permanently shifted his residence from Pune to B'lore. Now we poor, unsuspecting B'loreans have to face him!!

So like the title of my post says, life is passing me by. I have nothing much to look forward to as of now. And btw nandini, stop writing such amazing pieces on your blog. It makes mine look just bad!! And also, publicize my blog a little!!

p.s. - Out of goodwill, nandini's blog may be viewed through the link I have created. (Now you definitely have to publicize my blog!!)

1 comment:

Asavari said...

haha!! my cutie...
why dont u write?? of love music and our complicated lives?
i know u have it in you...
just look around you and find something that seems interesting something that needs to be said...
It could be aniiruddha's beyblade's, or leftovers :) -
everything has a story to tell...am i sounding too cliched?? haha i shall stop now
but seriously i want u to write next time - not about you just about your life and what influences it.

and as for your publicity...that you'll get soon enough...*look for the white rabbit*!!!
the oracle couldn even speak so much cryptic lol...

much love
mum