Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fun Please Stop!

In case you were wondering about the subject of this post, let me explain.

There was a time when books and studies and grades held utmost importance to me. That was long ago. Then, there was a radical transition, the cause of which has not yet been accurately determined. (Extensive research continues.. There is hope!). Since this transition took place, neither me, nor many of my friends have studied at all. (Not all my friends mind you! There are the IIT boys who have not seen sunlight for many months)

We became experts at wasting time, and of course, having fun. Bangalore bears the scars still! All the while that we partied, we forgot about our impending futures. So now, I feel that the fun must come to an end, and we must get down to studying, so we can save some face (though I am highly doubtful whether any of us had much of a face to begin with). Today should be the last outing till Sunday atleast, which would translate to about 5 days of study! Man, the way things are shaping up, I don't have any hope in life! (Only comforting fact is that none of us really do)


p.s. - Based on prior experience, the author of this post has a strong feeling that this resolve to study shall be broken in approximately 2 hours. He is not to be judged, or criticised for this belief.

1 comment:

Asavari said...

the fun... where has it gone
funny how one exam which has everything to do wit engineering affects my life which has nothing to do with the dreaded course!!!

yes! one more day and it shall be done...
*warning cryptic coming up!!!*
looking forward to the aftermath of the newly found freedom :)

with love n peace n joy :)
mum