Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Return Of The King

Greetings.

It is highly likely that not many have ever visited this waste of cyberspace. I hope they begin to soon enough! Or maybe not. Well, for those who cared to notice, been almost a year since I blogged. I have a very good reason for that. Loss of perspective on life, garnished with a lavish sprinkling of laziness. Lots of things have happened since my last post. Too many to list. But yeah, I would like to mention the major one - After all that preparation and anticipation, I WON THE TCS IT QUIZ!!! And to add to my supreme joy, me won an iPod for myself! Happy happy joy joy!

So anyways, this is my present itenary for the holidays -

1. Wake up (and smell the coffee!)
2. Study (or something like it)
3. Sleep
4. Gym (Yes, the fat is disappearing!)
5. Blog/Chat/Surf
6. Sleep

Sounds interesting right? Right.

Anyways, will try and post atleast once a week.

No comments: